- Numerous benches are at your disposal all along the Garden's paths. Please enjoy them!
- The Botanical Garden is completely accessible by wheelchair. However, it can be difficult to circulate in certain areas due to large rocks that are incorporated in paths (paths are not paved). One wheelchair is available for visitors. Please reserve in advance.
- Animals are not permitted at the Botanical Garden.
- Many picnic tables are available near the Garden for visitors who would like to eat outside. However, eating is not allowed in the gardens.
- Guided tours are available upon reservation only. Fees are $25.00 minimum per group. For groups of 15 or more, an extra $1 per person will be charged.
Birds watchers, be sure to bring your camera and binoculars as a wide variety of birds regularly visit our different gardens. An inventory of the different species is now available.
Click on the link to download a detailed list of birds observed at the New Brunswick Botanical Garden.